I’ve tried to categorize much better than before. This is a list of things I want to acquire, and doubles as a suggestion list for Christmas and birthday gifts, since everyone keeps asking me what I want and I enjoy surprises!
Color Inkjet Printer Flatbed scanner (ideally with the ability to scan 35mm slides/negatives)
- Just about anything computer is fun.
- USB cables, PC games, etc.
Just about anything from http://store.xkcd.com/
Just about anything from http://www.thinkgeek.com/ – I actually took the opportunity recently to make a wishlist of specific things from Thinkgeek. It can be found HERE.
I also made a wishlist of specific things at Amazon. It can be found HERE.
Power Tools (I noticed Ollies have some cheap power tools – haven’t looked at how reliable they might be..)
- Cordless drill
- Power sander
- Handsaw (not a power tool, but useful nonetheless)
- Anything else that might be useful for small construction projects
- Lego – Technics is preferred but any is fun. Example – $20
- A cheap keyboard to play around with recording etc.
- NCIS Seasons 1,
2,3, 4, 5, 6, 7 on DVD
- Camera things. I really like to browse at Glenn’s Fair Price in Harrisonburg.
- 58mm and 62mm thread filters are always useful. I have UV filters, but polarizing filters and color/shape filters don’t go amiss. Lenses are good but can tend to be expensive. The camera I carry right now is an Olympus OM-10, and it uses an OM mount. As far as I’m aware, this is not compatible (directly) with any modern digital camera, so will likely be second hand. That said, when I move to digital I’ll be able to use adapter rings to use the old lenses on a new camera.
- I’ve found that it is almost impossible to have too many tripods. I’d like to work on getting more stable tripods, and I’ve found that the 54″ ones that Walmart had aren’t bad. A monopod would be nice too.
- If clothing is something you’ve decided on, I wear a size 36 pants, and generally a Large on top.
- I don’t know if I can ever have too many rechargeable AA batteries.
Pingback: Schedules « Banana Biting Boredom